Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Family

Whenever I gather with my relatives they have learned that there will be an afternoon of photography. So, when I announced one evening for everyone to set aside time the next day to take pictures, they expected it. We spent a chilly afternoon creating images around my brother's home. We came away with some wonderful images. But how can I not with such a great looking family -- as my father says.












One evening, my brother brought out a box of treasures he found in my parent's attic over the summer. Old letters, newsclippings and glasses my mother had saved. The glasses belonged to my grandmother's sister. The letters were to my grandmother from her sister.

 Below is a photo of the items in the box and a pic of my niece trying the old glasses on.

What big beautiful eyes she has.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. LJ